Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sleepy Kaka


Hi folks,

Just wanted to share with you a funny picture. To put it in context, this boy is a really good player, but sometimes doesn't pay attention to where the ball is, if it's not on his feet.

So when he misses a chance for an easy goal, we tell him he's sleeping.

Yesterday I decided to play a little joke on him.

I got a towel, my pillow, and a sleep mask I got here (our security company likes us to leave lights on all night, so you sometimes need a mask or an arm over your eyes...not to mention ear-plugs). And we laid him down to sleep on the field.

Jeepers, the boys thought that was so funny.

After that, we used the sleep mask as a blindfold, and took penalty kicks blindfolded. You should have seen some of the misses. Some guys nearly fell on their butts from trying so hard to kick a ball they couldn't see.

I was the only one who actually scored. Just counted paces between me and the ball and put on the blindfold. Then kicked it in the bottom corner of the net.

What fun!

Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments: