Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hot and getting hotter

Hi folks!

Wow, it has been a long time since I posted on here.

I must say it has been heating up around here, and I don't just mean politics!

The weather is getting really warm. I am aching for the soccer field. My knee is much better, and hopefully will stay that way for at least a few months. The kids have been asking when we are going to start training....I guess I need to do a few weeks of fitness with them before we actually start scrimmages.

We will be on the field as soon as possible, but may need to give it one more mow before we hit the turf. My friend Tommy got us a lawnmower, so now we are pretty self-sufficient when it comes to that. After all, when you work 12 hours per day, six days per week, what could be more relaxing than cutting the grass at freaking 5:30 AM just to make noise and wake up the people who stay in our house and don't have to go to work until 9:30 or 10.


Man, I am jaded.

I guess it's the DNA.

Hope all are well!

Love and Peace to all!

No comments: