Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Back to 'real life'

Hello folks,

Today is the last real day of my vacation, as my family is setting off for Holland this afternoon, and I have to go to the dentist tomorrow....and the remaining hours will be filled with packing and wondering what I forgot!

If you know me well, you can imagine how I am itching to get back to work--both on the project and on the soccer academy. For those that have not been copied so far, sorry....you can catch up by reading the archive. Uncle Jim says he has it all saved! We will [try to] coordinate the archiving, and put it on a link by date. There should be a photo gallery as well....we shall see!

For all the friends, family, and other interested parties, I will use this blog-space to send my random thoughts, photos, and rants about the performance of our team--DC United--whenever I can spare a few minutes.

My best regards to you all!

Rick

No comments: