Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sunflower seeds really can save your lungs

Hi folks,

I may have already written about this, but here goes:

I had a friend in Macedonia, named Jordan, and he told me that he keeps a bowl of sunflower seeds on his desk. I asked him why. He said it keeps meetings short because the people come to his office, pop a couple of sunflower seeds in their mouth, and they can't talk too much because they are chewing on the seeds.


These are not sunflower seeds in a jar for salad. They are real, with the shell intact. You have to crunch them with your teeth, then get the seed out with your tongue. Sounds prurient, I'll admit, but those are literal words, no puns intended.

In any case, they are a great alternative to smoking. That is my reason for buying them 2 kilos at a time. Plus the salt on the shells helps me keep my electrolytes up. I have always had low blood pressure, and with all the soccer, it's getting lower.

Eating fruit with yogurt in the morning is helping me feel more healthy. But there is still something wrong with the air here. I think I know what it is.

Stay tuned. Maybe you will make some money.

Love and Peace to all!

No comments: