Friday, November 28, 2008

Who won the Superbowl?

Hi folks,

I guess I am really dumb when it comes to American football....why do they call it football anyway, most of the time it's more like ground-ball.

Anyhow, I can't stand the sport....it's just an excuse to take a long nap. In my case, anyway.

I wasn't able to watch the Superbowl on Thanksgiving. I figure there will be a replay sometime in January that I should maybe watch.

In the meantime, I cooked a big turkey and had a great time with colleagues and friends.

Afterwards, we tried to play Settlers of the Catan, but didn't have the concentration to figure out the rules......we just listened to music and talked instead.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season. There should be something in everyone's life to celebrate this year.

Love and Peace to all!

No comments: