Friday, January 30, 2009

Cigarrette Smoke Invites Aliens, studies say

Hi folks,

According to a friend of mine, cigarettes serve as a beacon to alien landing craft. These aliens can take over the world if you smoke too much.

I have dealt with one alien (read the last couple of posts), in the form of Friend D.

I have another alien whose name I will omit for now.

I thought my brother Mike at some point had given me a G2 light saber, but I must have misplaced it.

Anyhoo, it seems the more I smoke, the more aliens get generated.

In other news:

It is windy as all heck today.

We have the day off, as usual on Fridays.

Tiles are blowing off our roof....which, last time, led to water ingress, which led to a slippery floor, which led to a sore butt! Hamdul il'lah it wasn't a broken neck, or a smashed head!

I find it funny here that everyone worries about security and all my friends constantly ask whether I am safe, but in the end, it could just be a wet, slippery floor that sends me to my eternal reward (or punishment....since I am Catholic, I have to have a provision for that as well).


Today I will be careful on the floors.


One of my friends, who has already published a good book...the link here: www.bos-toe.co.za

Anyway he has a great story of sailing from South Africa to the Galapagos islands--a journey of several months. We are thinking of working together on a book about that story.

I will let you know if we ever get around to it....

In the meantime, watch out for those aliens, and for Pete's sake, if you have to smoke, do it somewhere where the aliens can't see the beacon!

Love and Peace to all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about aliens. But will sure love the Galapagos Islands which is the most incredible living museum of evolutionary changes, with a huge variety of exotic species (birds, land animals, plants) not seen anywhere else.

The majority of Galapagos Animals are unique in the world and can only be seen in this group of beautiful Islands.

Zuri