Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mom found her passport!

Hi folks!

My mother has always been a bit of a clutter-nut. She knows where everything is, as a rule, but no sane person could ever find anything in the clutter.

Whenever we get together for holidays, and try to pitch in with the cooking or whatever, we'll ask...."Mom, do you me to bring you anything?" Mom keeps a massive pantry in the basement, in the same room as my dad's workshop. So, she'll often send us down to get a can of this or a bag of that. Normally we can find what she needs after a bit of searching. But sometimes you just come up empty, and have to back to Mom and say 'Mom, I can't find the X or Y you asked me to get.'

Mom will storm down the basement steps and promptly find item X or Y, and tell us 'You just don't know how to look!'

So I guess it is genetic. Glad Mom found her passport.

Love and Peace to all.

No comments: