Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Better to be kids than to be old men

Hi Folks!

I am always amazed at how my Dad plays with my kids. Even in his rocking chair, he manages to wrestle with D-Bop, or tickle Deborah.

When we were kids, we were big-time pyros. There are lots of guns around here and a lot of ammo, too. But the coolest trick is to lay a cheap Chinese lighter out in the direct sunlight at about 120 degrees, and wait for it to cook off. I know my military friends have seen far better detonations, and some of them have lost limbs or eyes in the process....and I have a great deal of respect for them.

So we have set up two Chinese lighter bombs to see what will happen.

My boss will probably run screaming for the first armored car. I will sit down and laugh my ass off, and then take the second armored car.

Love and Peace to all!

No comments: