Monday, June 8, 2009

Unripe Raspberries

Hi folks!

As I promised, a bonus day. There may be one more coming, can you believe it?

Umm, how to say this gracefully??? Don't eat unripe raspberries because they give you the shits.

That's about as good as I can put it.

The Baji [auntie] that normally brings me fruit and other Kurdish stuff for breakfast brought me a plate of unripe raspberries today.....you can't say no, thanks.... They are tasty, but my colon is feeling a bit funny.....the peaches were good, but the white raspberries are another thing altogether. Tasty, but runny.

So I am feeling a little liquidity in my gut right now, if you know what I mean. Also known as 'faucet ass'.

There will be more to come. (Man I crack myself up sometimes.)

Stay tuned.

Love and Peace to all!

No comments: